Conference Registration Fees
ACPEL Member Rates ($CAD):
(After July 5, 2017)
Non-member Rates ($CAD):
(After July 5, 2017)
- CRIO Workshop - Wed, Sept 6. 9:30 am - 12:00 pm (Included with Registration)
- Dinner Ticket - Fri, Sept 8 $65.00 ea.
- ACPEL Membership Fee $130.00
* Registration Fees include Wi-Fi, Self-Parking, CRIO Pre-Conference Workshop, Full breakfast, lunch, and all refreshment breaks throughout the conference. Tickets to the Friday night dinner are not included with registration but can be purchased for $65.00 each during the registration process ;
ACPEL Society Membership
Delegates wanting to become a member received $50 off regular conference registration as noted in the fee chart above. If you would like to sign up for membership, please select "Conference with Membership" from the options below. You will be asked to complete your membership selection on the 4th page of the registration form for an additional $130.00
Why become a member?
The International Society for Advance Care Planning and End-of-Life Care (ACPEL) has had a vital and successful role in organizing 5 international meetings to share the research and experiences related to advance care planning. The Society has struggled over the last few years because of a support structure that was not working. Fortunately, the Society has recently become free to re-create itself and to grow without the previous restraints. At the Banff meeting, we will be introducing a new charter/constitution for the Society, electing new officers and board members, and setting a new course. As a member you will be part of approval of the new charter, electing new Society leaders, or being nominating to be a leader. We will have a new web site up and running. We will provide real benefits to members to network, to collaborate on research, and to share ideas. Hope you will support this “re-birth” of the Society and become a member. - Bud Hammes, Ph.D. Acting President
Benefits of becoming a member:
- A member can vote for the leaders of the society;
- A member can be nominated to become the leader of the society.